In this investing seminar, you will learn various investment choices that allow you to benefit from either a bullish or bearish market. A list of investment ideas will be shared as trading examples. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced trader, this strategy is designed to help you "win" in both up and down markets you will receive a copy of the instructor’s “master list” that explains the different types of investments. This course provides the basic knowledge for greater success in the Options Basics seminars.
12000 Alumni Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32224
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Storytime and Activities Featuring Pete the Cat: The Great Leprechaun Chase at Barnes & Noble Booksellers St Johns Town CenterSaturday, Mar 14, 11:00 AM
- YA Book Club featuring A Good Girl's Guide to Murder at Barnes & Noble Booksellers St Johns Town CenterFriday, Mar 13, 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, Mar 10, 7:00 PM
- More Events at UNF/ The Adam Herbert University Center
- Thursday, Feb 27, 6:30 PM
- Saturday, Jun 27, 8:00 AM
- Tuesday, Mar 17, 6:00 PM