Timucuan Parks Foundation's 20th Anniversary Exhibit at MOSH
Timucuan Parks Foundation is celebrating its 20th year with a special exhibit at the Museum of Science and History. “Timucuan Parks Foundation: Celebrate and Explore Our Wilderness Parks” runs Oct. 30, 2019, through May 31, 2020. The exhibit features four new park paintings by Kathy Stark and a video including drone footage captured by Tom Schifanella and still images taken by photographer Will Dickey. The images will highlight the beauty of the area’s parks and preserves. The exhibit will also include a map of the area’s preservation parks, native animals, and animal tracks, plus information on the nonprofit organization’s history and future. Engagement activities at the MOSH will run the duration of the exhibit. For more information, visit timucuanparks.org/20th-celebration/.
1025 Museum Cir.
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Other Dates & Times
- All Day, Saturday April 11 2020
- All Day, Friday April 24 2020
- All Day, Saturday April 4 2020
- All Day, Thursday April 9 2020
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Wednesday, Apr 8, 7:30 PM
- Friday, Apr 24, 7:00 PM
- Sunday, May 10, 6:30 PM
- More Events at Museum of Science and History (MOSH)
- Wednesday, Apr 29, 2:00 PM
- More Events on April 16, 2020
- Thursday, Apr 16, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Apr 16, 9:00 PM
- Thursday, Apr 16, 5:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.