The Arboretum Goes Batty
Did you know the Jacksonville Arboretum & Botanical Gardens has 8 to 13 different species of bats? We're teaming up with the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens to present an awesome event that gets attendees a front-row view of our favorite flying mammals.
Come learn more about bats and why they're so good for our environment.
• The Arboretum Goes Batty
• Tuesday, Dec. 5, 5 to 7 p.m.
• Tickets are $10 for members and $15 for non-members
• Visit https://www.jacksonvillearboretum.org/eventsactivities/ to buy tickets or learn more!
Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members
1445 Millcoe Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32225
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- VIRTUAL EVENT at 7 PM EST - B&N Book Club - Jess Walter discusses THE COLD MILLIONS with Richard Russo at Barnes & Noble Booksellers St Johns Town CenterTuesday, Dec 1, 7:00 PM
- VIRTUAL EVENT AT 7 PM EST: Holly Black / HOW THE KING OF ELFHAME LEARNED TO HATE STORIES in-conversation with Leigh at Barnes & Noble Booksellers St Johns Town CenterFriday, Dec 4, 7:00 PM
- TICKETED VIRTUAL EVENT at 7 PM EST: Sabaa Tahir celebrates A SKY BEYOND THE STORM with Adam Silvera! at Barnes & Noble Booksellers St Johns Town CenterWednesday, Dec 9, 7:00 PM