Tai Chi for the Mind, Body and Soul
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese exercise practice recognized for benefiting overall health and is a prominent Chinese martial art emphasizing internal strength. Within the practice, a focus on fluid, gentle, graceful and circular relaxed movements slow the body and mind and deepen the breath. Relax, focus and visualize. Allow Chi, or energy, inside the body to flow.The Sun-Style practiced in this class allows all participants to safely and effectively learn Tai Chi regardless of injuries, ailments or arthritis.
Phone: (904) 620-4200
Event url: www.campusce.net/unf/course/course.aspx?C=541&pc=67&mc=&sc=#.XNQqSfZFzUs
12000 Alumni Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32224
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Thursday, Dec 12, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Dec 12, 7:00 PM
- Ganeinu Early Childhood Development Center Pre-Chanukah Bookfair at Barnes & Noble Booksellers St Johns Town CenterSunday, Dec 15, 1:00 PM
- More Events at UNF/ The Adam Herbert University Center
- Saturday, Jun 27, 8:00 AM