Stand Up & Stride 2020
As a participant in the Stand Up & Stride, Hubbard House’s Annual Domestic Violence Awareness Walk happening April 18, you’ll join 1,300+ people in raising awareness of domestic violence and raising funds for the emergency shelter. You’ll also celebrate the THOUSANDS of local lives that have been saved and changed over the agency’s 43-year history! Expect celebrity guests, pulse-pounding music, high-energy dancing, and heaping, overflowing doses of hope – all on the front lawn of the Duval County Courthouse! Register at www.hubbardhousewalk.com. Fees? Waived. Donations? Encouraged. Fundraising? Truly, deeply appreciated.
Cost: Registration is free with a tax-deductible self-donation in any amount and a commitment to raise funds to support survivors
501 W. Adams St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Saturday, Apr 18, 6:30 PM
- Friday, May 8, 3:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 5, 5:00 PM
- More Events on April 18, 2020
- Saturday, Apr 18, 2:00 PM
- Reading & Book Signing with U.S. Army Veteran and Cancer Survivor Brandi Benson at Chamblin's UptownSaturday, Apr 18, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 18, 8:00 AM