Second Saturday – What You Need to Know About Divorce
This divorce workshop for women is designed to help you take the next step, no matter where you are in the process of untying the knot. The workshop deals with the legal, financial, family and personal issues of divorce in a logical, yet compassionate way. With the guidance of trained professionals, you will gain a greater understanding of the confusing divorce process. Various other legal, behavioral health and real estate professionals will cover topics in their specialty area. Second Saturday was created by the non-profit Women’s Institute for Financial Education (WIFE.org), the nation’s longest-running non-profit devoted to female financial literacy. · The twelve financial pitfalls of divorce. · Techniques to deal with the fear, uncertainty and doubt that are associated with divorce. · Key legal issues with divorce. · Common emotional and family issues with divorce. · Real estate/Home ownership considerations. https://www.campusce.net/unf/course/course.aspx?C=889&pc=67&mc=&sc=#.XMnEwfZFzcs
12000 Alumni Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32224
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Saturday, Nov 23, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Dec 28, 7:00 PM
- Storytime and Acivities Featuring Dear Santa and Cookies for Santa at Barnes & Noble Booksellers St Johns Town CenterSaturday, Nov 30, 11:00 AM
- More Events at UNF/ The Adam Herbert University Center
- Saturday, Nov 23, 6:30 PM
- Saturday, Jun 27, 8:00 AM
- Tuesday, Nov 19, 6:00 PM
- More Events on November 23, 2019
- Saturday, Nov 23, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Nov 23, 2:00 PM
- Storytime and Activities Featuring Anna, Elsa and the Secret River and Frozen 2 Little Golden Book at Barnes & Noble Booksellers St Johns Town CenterSaturday, Nov 23, 11:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.