Jacksonville Symphony - New Year's Eve: The Jazz Age
It's the biggest New Year's Eve celebration in town. Party like it's 1919 as Courtney Lewis and the Jacksonville Symphony revel in the 100th anniversary of Prohibition, The Roarin' Twenties and much more, followed by a party featuring the sounds of the Chris Thomas Band, and capped by fireworks seen from the best viewing location on the river. Get your tickets early as this party sells out every year.
Event url: AA12F96C2
300 W. Water St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202
More Event Ideas
- More Music Events
- Wednesday, Feb 12, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Jan 30, 7:00 PM
- Friday, Feb 14, 7:30 PM
- More Events at Times-Union Center for Performing Arts
- Friday, Feb 14, 8:00 PM
- Jacksonville Symphony: Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back in Concert at Times-Union Center for Performing ArtsSunday, Feb 9, 3:00 PM
- Jacksonville Symphony: Beethoven's Creatures Of Prometheus at Times-Union Center for Performing ArtsSaturday, Jan 25, 8:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.