Bike Social: Springfield Visits the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
Join us for a bike social to a Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp baseball game!
We'll be meeting at the SPAR office at 1321 N Main Street (there is a bicycle repair station available at the office as well), and riding down as a group to enjoy the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp game.
In mid-March we will be sharing a link where you can purchase tickets to the game.
Everyone is welcome. Riders are encouraged to have appropriate safety gear.
Special thanks to Root Realty for sponsoring our bike socials for 2019!
- - -
Springfield was named the most bikeable neighborhood in Jacksonville’s urban core, according to WalkScore.com. We invite you to Explore The Core with SPAR in 2019. We’ll be hosting bike socials to other Jacksonville urban core neighborhoods, and you can also explore our many destinations on your own. Visit sparcouncil.org/explorethecore for suggested routes and activities.
1321 N Main St
Jacksonville, FL 32206
More Event Ideas
- More Events at SPAR Council
- Sunday, Sep 8, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Jun 1, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 12, 2:00 PM
- More Events on April 20, 2019
- Saturday, Apr 20, 7:30 PM
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt Set to Benefit American Red Cross Volunteer Lifesaving Corp. at Adventure LandingSaturday, Apr 20, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 20, 3:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.