YOGA - Mini-Moments at Jacksonville Country Day School!
Friday, April 26, 2019 Namaste… Come enjoy a different spin on yoga with your child. This children’s yoga class includes songs and stories while learning some of the basics of yoga practice. We invite you to visit the Jacksonville Country Day School campus for a fun experience and a glimpse into our Pre-K program. Designed for two and three-year-olds along with a parent or caregiver, Mini-Moments classes are your chance to participate in an interactive event with your child, make new friends, and learn about our school. These are free events but space is limited. For more information or to RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: (904) 641-6644
Event url: https://www.jcds.com/page/admissions/mini-moments
10063 Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, FL 32256
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Essential Oil Basics & Beyond: November 3rd 2018, Jacksonville, FL at Red Lion Hotel Jacksonville Butler BoulevardSaturday, Nov 3, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, Dec 18, 8:00 AM
- Second Saturday - What Everyone Needs to Know About Divorce at UNF/ The Adam Herbert University CenterSaturday, Sep 8, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Jacksonville Country Day School
- LEARNING CENTERS - Mini-Moments at Jacksonville Country Day School! at Jacksonville Country Day SchoolFriday, Feb 15, 9:00 AM
- Physical Education - Mini-Moments at Jacksonville Country Day School! at Jacksonville Country Day SchoolFriday, Oct 19, 9:00 AM
- Friday, Sep 7, 9:00 AM