Construction Quality Management For Contractors (CQM-C)
CQM-C course was developed by US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) and Associated General Contractors (AGC). University of North Florida (UNF) and Naval Facilities Engineering Command Southeast (NAVFAC SE) have partnered to offer several sessions during the upcoming year. This course describes the QC/QA system successfully used by Corps of Engineers and NAVFAC. Concepts are increasingly being adopted by state agencies, public authorities and other local public sector owners. It details planning concepts, which are prevention-oriented to reduce tear-out, improve quality and improve schedule.
Phone: (904) 620-4200
Event url: https://www.campusce.net/unf/course/course.aspx?C=16&pc=20&mc=&sc=#.WigZ_EqnEdU
12000 Alumni Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32224
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Saturday, Feb 10, 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, Jan 30, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Jun 16, 7:00 PM
- More Events at UNF/ The Adam Herbert University Center
- Leadership Development Certificate Program Information Session at UNF/ The Adam Herbert University CenterThursday, Feb 8, 8:30 AM
- Monday, Feb 19, 8:00 AM
- Tuesday, Feb 20, 8:00 AM