Certified Financial Planner ™ General Principles
This course is designed to introduce students to the financial planning process. We'll focuses on the general principles required to become a successful financial planner, which includes the ethics of the profession. We'll also explore the knowledge and skills required to prepare a financial plan.
Phone: (904) 620-4200
Event url: https://www.campusce.net/unf/course/course.aspx?C=7&pc=49&mc=&sc=#.WigbiUqnEdU
12000 Alumni Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32224
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Saturday, May 12, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, May 19, 9:00 AM
- Fancy Nancy and the Wedding of the Century Storytime at Barnes & Noble Booksellers St Johns Town CenterSaturday, May 19, 11:00 AM
- More Events at UNF/ The Adam Herbert University Center
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity Insurance (2-15) Prelicensing Course at UNF/ The Adam Herbert University CenterFriday, May 4, 8:00 AM
- Thursday, Apr 26, 6:30 PM