Breastfeeding Class at St. Vincent's Clay July 2018
Attend this one session before the 9th month of pregnancy. Learn the benefits of breastfeeding, how to prepare for breastfeeding, how to get started, how fathers can help and tips on continuing after you go home. FREE. The registration covers 2 people. FAQs How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Contact: Adrienne Geathers, Nurse Manager at 904-602-1006 or by email email@example.com
1670 Saint Vincent's Way
Middleburg, FL 32068
Other Dates & Times
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Saturday, Nov 3, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Oct 25, 10:00 AM
- More Events at St. Vincent's Clay County
- Thursday, Nov 1, 10:30 AM
- More Events on October 23, 2018
- Tuesday, Oct 23, 12:00 PM
- Jacksonville (Mandarin), FL ServSafe® Food Protection Manager One to One Certification at Jacksonville Public Library - South Mandarin Regional BranchTuesday, Oct 23, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.